Friday 10 May 2013

New Images and a DT call!

Hey, Hey, Hey....its Friday!
It'll soon be the weekend! Woooooo!
And my weekend excitement?..............
Dr Who on Saturday...lol!
I do love me a bit of Matt Smith of a weekend...

anyhoo.... news....
Firstly, I've added a load of new images to the shop...

Three new Animal And Sentiment sets...


Jasper...the new bear on the block...




A couple of Fathers day images...


And ....Border Stripz
Great for adding to the bottom of a card... or even printing onto an insert..






Hope you like them?

They are all available right now in the shop...
And don't forget...if its your first order, you get 30% off!!
use code: COMEBACK13

......................................................................................
And in other News....

I'm looking for new Design Team Members....

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

This has been a tricky thing for me to get my head round... I was torn between really wanting to hold on to my old team....and really wanting to see what other talent was out there...
So after ALOT of worrying, and freting, I decided the best, and fairest thing to do was to start afresh, but allow past DT members to enter...
Gives me chance to look at things from a fresh perspective...

Anyway....
You want to be a Pollycraft DT member... right?
so....what do you have to do?...

Easy Peasy...

Show me what you can do with my images!
make anything you like, using new, or old Pollycraft images, post it on your blog and leave me a link below, then I can come and have a look!

simples!

The deadline is in 2 weeks time on the 24th May...
What are you waiting for?

If you have any questions...please email me 
paula@pollycraft.co.uk 

Please only post to new creations...thanks!

looking forward to seeing what the response is like!
good luck!
Paula 
xxxx

26 comments:

Mette said...

OMG - I adore the cow. Just so cute :).
Nice to see you back and with lots of new ideas :).

Hugs, Mette

Cazza said...

Told you I'd be here bright and early and the first In the queue!! ;o))
Lots of love,
Cazza
x

Joey said...

LOVING the new images!!! You are going to be overloaded with entries to pick from lol :) LOL at Cazza, wish I had something prepared already :) xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Love these new images but my fave has to be the monsters {father and child}..

I think you will be overloaded with entries for your DT call hun so even more busy times a head!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Mary J said...

Gorgeous newbies - I NEED them all! Good luck to everyone for the call!

Wishcraft said...

Oooh exciting!!! Love those new images too :o)

Hugs, Lisa x

Jen Nelson said...

yippeee.... I must get those fabulous monsters!!

Jen xx

Caz said...

Loving the new images...

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely to see you back - that little piggy is awwww so cute xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So excited to see this DT call. Will be deciding which of my many images to use. Love that new teddy, so cute x

Unknown said...

Ooh, sooo good to see you and your gorgeous digis back!

Have already been over to your shop and a few landed in my basket ;-)

Hope the digi thief is squashed.

Sarah

Ellen said...

Lovely these newe images! I will have a look in your shop!

groetjes, Ellen

Rhonda Miller said...

I am loving your new images. I can't wait to apply for you DT.

Ria said...

OMGGG I soooo wanna apply but I am running out fo time with prepping everything for our vacation :) Ahh maybe next time when I have time to sit down and play :) So happy to see you back hun :)
hugss Ria

Gaynor Greaves said...

Looooovin the new images so had to enter the DT call, it would be rude not to ha ha, thanks forthe chance Paula xx Gaynor x

Jo said...

Oooooh I just had to buy Monster Hugs, it's perfect for Dave's fathers day card this year, thanks hunni, SO glad you're back!
Jo xx

Shelly said...

Hi Paula,
Congratulations on your re-opening... it's great news for all us crafters! Your new images are just so cute, I love all your artwork, new and old! I will get crafting for your DT call... I'm sure you'll be inundated with entries! Sorry to read you've been having a difficult time with your little boy, I hope things sort themselves out for you, obviously you have gone through, and are still going through, a very worrying time. Shelly x

lis-m said...

Welcome back Paula... how could I not enter...fingers crossed... LOVE the cow... my daughter adores them xx
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your gorgeous images! Loaded my basket with for beautys and off I'm going to join in the calling!! Good Luck xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I always wanted to be on your team and never got the chance. Really keeping my fingers crossed this time x

Pami said...

So good to see you back Paula! Have missed your gorgeous images, and can't wait to see what you bring us! I am already in love with the Candyfloss Crew! Pami x

Margreet said...

Love the new images...glad to see you back!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Paula~
Yippee to know you're back... love all the new images you have... I sure want them all... Thanks for a chance in your DT call...

PetraB said...

So happy to see you and your images back. The new ones are just so adorable and absolutely love it that they are perfect for cutting out :-), Petra.

Paula's ponderings said...

Love your work x welcome back x

Paula's ponderings said...

Love your work x welcome back x